I am such a bad blogger. A year with no posts! Really, WOW! Its not that I haven't been crocheting it is more because I just can't find the time to do all the stuff I need. So what has the evil hooker been doing? Well trying to built a web site and trying out new ideas. It has been super busy with a few orders coming in. I have been working on getting stuff done for donations. The first was scarves for the Special Olympics. I did five total but they are sitting on the bin waiting for me to ship them out. The next is doggie blankets for the local animal shelter. Those are yarn busters. I have to use up my stash of Red Heart and this is a way to get that done. Its a double strand and each blanket is roughly 36X36. I did one for Ginger to see if would work and she loves it. So I know the doggies at the shelter will love them. I finished a second one yesterday so I figured that in a month I would take the first stack to the shelter.
Next up for me is to work on a few new hats. It will be getting cold soon and people are going to be looking for cute, unique hats. So for now I am off to work on more blankets. I promise that I will be updating more. With pictures! Stay cool.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment