Crochet or DIE!

Crochet or DIE!
When yarn goes bad

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I fought the yarn and the yarn won

Wow it has been awhile since I posted so I decided to do a quick post and then later in the week update with photos. Been really busy. I have a ton of projects, special requests etc. Seems like when I get a minute it is spend doing something like taking a shower. I have four different projects I am working on at once. I do alittle put that one down pick up the next one. I know it would be must easier to just finish the one then move on but hey this is how I roll. I like chaos. So now I am in a heated battle with the yarn. It is kicking my butt. But don't you worry I will prevail. I am now off to bed with the hopes of completing a project in the next day or so. Then I will post. Till then happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment