As of today Manchester Day is one month away! That's it one more month to finish all the projects I can. I have been crocheting like a mad woman. I am cranking out these mop covers and trying to finish other projects. Right now I have three almost done projects. Now I have to get my butt in gear and get done. I also have to start the other projects. Of course it doesn't help that I have other non crafting things to do. Like cleaning, wash, over seeing school work, cooking, taking care of the yard work. YIKES!
I am in over my head, but that's nothing new for me. I have always like a challenge and that is how I see this. So time for a plug, remember if you are in or around Manchester MD on June 5 stop by.
Oh yeah and if this turns out like the last time I did crafts for Manchester day and sold nothing I am going to be really really mad.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment