I just noticed that I have not posted in awhile so I am doing a quick update. I haven't posted anything because I have been working like a man woman to get some of this half finished projects done. I have completed a few and I have run into some major problems with others. The yarn I started the one with seems like it is not made anymore. GREAT! Now what do I do, I could just scrap the whole thing but it's a big piece. Or I could just add a different yarn to it. I will more then likely just find a yarn in a similiar color and go with that. That is what I get for not working on it in a year. I have to start learning to finish a project before I jump to a new one. Yeah I have been saying that alot lately. And odds are I will still be doing the same thing over and over again.
With that said, I am getting done projects and need to start the new ones. Manchester Day is quickly approaching and I need to be done some stuff. Mike has been getting his projects done at lightening quick speed. I think he has already completed four duct tape purses/bags. He is a duct tape beast. Once I get caught up I am going to post pictures of all the finally finished projects. But for now I will be crocheting away at the pile.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you for finishing old projects. I need to start doing that too. I haven't posted on either of my blogs in a while either. I think in my case it is a combination of being busy and the warm weather.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more pictures!