I am in mop cover mode. I have finished four more covers. One is going to my friend, so I don't know what I will do with the other three. I told Mike the colors look like a salad.
Do you have a pattern for this. I was telling my mom about it, and she would love to make one so that she can quit having to buy the refills for her mom. If you do have one, could you send it to me at live2cre8@comcast.net Thanks
I am crocheter of 5 years now. I don't follow patterns, I make them up as I go. I try to make things that people can use or that reuses things around my house.
Do you have a pattern for this. I was telling my mom about it, and she would love to make one so that she can quit having to buy the refills for her mom. If you do have one, could you send it to me at live2cre8@comcast.net Thanks
ReplyDelete