Yes once in awhile I will just get on here and rant about what is going on in my crochet world. I have so many projects going on that it is hard to keep track of them. I will tell you this that in every room of our house there is at least one crochet project waiting to be worked on. In the bedroom, the computer room, the kitchen, and there are three in the living room. I will never be able to finish them, I keep jumping from project to project. I have started my craft it forward projects for the first round. And I don't want to give out any details about what I am doing so that is one of the living room projects.
I promised myself that I would not buy new yarn until I used up all the stuff I had. That didn't work, I was out twice last week buying yarn. But the yarn I did buy is for my craft it forward projects so it won't be sitting in the big bin waiting to be used.
I am also working with Mike AKA the man-crafter on some eco crafts and helping him with a few of his duct tape projects. I am a busy person. Mike said that since he doesn't have school all next week he is going to craft all week. Which means I probably won't have a lot of time to crochet since we work on some stuff together. That's okay I can still fit in some crochet while I watch television and while Mike is sleeping.
I am also trying to get somethings done to sell at craft fairs etc. If I can find any, the ones around here fill up fast. I know that I will have Manchester Day in June because we have had our spot every year for the past oh I think it's been about 6-7 years. As long as it doesn't rain I will be there the first Saturday in June. Shameless promotion. So if you are not doing anything on the first Saturday in June and are looking for something to do stop by the Manchester Carnival grounds in Manchester MD from 7am-4pm.
Okay now I should go and crochet. I have to get something finished. Happy Crafting!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Wow! Manchester Day! That brings back some memories!
ReplyDelete