Crochet or DIE!

Crochet or DIE!
When yarn goes bad

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A dusting we shall go







So I finally have a blog to keep track of my crocheting madness. So anyone who wants to follow along now can.

I have been busy creating a crochet pad for the swiffer mop. I got sick of buying them expensive cloths. Or better yet running out at the worse time. So now I have crocheted two so far. I used the first one I made the other day and let me tell you it works wonders. I think it works better then the cloths. Best part I can take this one off and throw it in the wash. So right now I have pics of the first one. I am in the process of taking pics of a few other things and will post more pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment